Observe: This isn’t monetary recommendation. This how-to article is for instructional functions solely. Please word that cryptocurrency is a extremely unstable asset class; solely make investments what you may afford to lose.
“How to buy Saitama” is without doubt one of the most searched queries for the time being as people query how they will get their fingers on one of many latest dog-themed tokens. First, it was Dogecoin, now it is Shiba Inu. May Saitama be the subsequent canine token to take the throne? Solely time will inform.
Take into account, although, that Saitama is a meme token — similar to Dogecoin and Shiba Inu. In different phrases, it does not have inherent worth or utility, but it surely’s rising by means of the ranks due to social media chitchat and its passionate neighborhood. Earlier than you buy Saitama, there are some caveats you have to concentrate on earlier than taking the plunge.
What you need to know earlier than shopping for Saitama
Saitama, launched in Could 2021, is an ERC-20 token, which is only a fancy method of claiming that it runs on the Ethereum blockchain. On one hand, it is a optimistic as a result of Ethereum is understood to be a safe, well-protected blockchain, however on the opposite, executing transactions on this community may be costly.
So as to buy or promote ERC-20 tokens, you usually should pay gasoline charges. If the Ethereum community is just too congested and busy, the gasoline charge can set you again $250 — even if you happen to’re solely shopping for $10 price of tokens. Nonetheless, there are some crypto platforms (e.g. Nexo) that maintain Ethereum charges on the backend, so you do not have to pay a single cent.
In accordance to Saitama’s white paper (a doc that outlines a cryptocurrency’s essential mission), 2% of all transactions are redistributed to token holders. That is nice if you happen to’re a token holder, in fact. By merely proudly owning Saitama, your token quantity will improve each day robotically because the neighborhood transacts. Nevertheless it’s disadvantageous while you’re initiating transactions with Saitama. Whether or not you are shopping for, promoting, or transferring it to another pockets, you will lose 2%.
How to buy Saitama
The easiest way to buy Saitama while avoiding these pesky gasoline charges is to use BitMart. Take a look at the next step-by-step directions to get began.
1. Join an account on BitMart here.
2. As soon as you’ve got accomplished the onboarding course of, your first order of enterprise is to get USDT (Tether). Why? So as to buy Saitama, you want to swap Tether for it. There are two methods you may get USDT. The primary method is to buy it on Bitmart utilizing PayPal or a credit score/debit card. Another method is to buy USDT from Coinbase and deposit it into BitMart.
3. As soon as you’ve got secured your USDT, now you can buy Saitama. Navigate to Markets and kind in Saitama into the search bar.
4. You may see Saitama/USDT pop up. Click on on Commerce.
5. The subsequent display could also be a bit of intimidating as a result of it is for pro-level cryptocurrency traders, however don’t fret, it isn’t as dangerous as you suppose. Scroll down to the underside of the web page and click on on Market.
6. Subsequent, faucet on 100%. This can be certain that your entire USDT will get traded for Saitama.
7. Click on on Buy Saitama.
Voila! Now you’ve got bought your first cluster of Saitama tokens. You’ll be able to see your newly bought crypto by going to Spot and clicking Customary.
I can not stress this sufficient. Cryptocurrencies, particularly meme tokens, are extraordinarily unstable property. Be sure to correctly assess your threat tolerance and make investments accordingly.