SYDNEY, Nov. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Rising participant within the Australian courier comparison area, Fast Courier, has introduced that it’s now accepting cryptocurrency, together with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin and USD Coin, as cost for courier companies throughout Australia, the primary courier comparison web site in Australia to supply the digital foreign money as a cost various.
Vincent Maneno, Fast Courier’s co-founder and CEO, mentioned, “We launched Fast Courier a 12 months in the past after changing into utterly disillusioned with the standard courier business, which is old-school and closely geared in direction of greater companies. With Fast Courier we wished to democratise the courier business, in order that people and small companies that solely ship a handful of packages annually can nonetheless entry the very best charges.”
Stephen Murphy, co-founder and CTO of Fast Courier added, “The courier business in Australia is completely ripe for disruption; customers need respect, accountability and freedom of alternative, which Fast Courier’s innovative tech delivers. Including crypto to our cost choices is one other approach we’re levelling the enjoying discipline for customers.”
Australia has the third highest cryptocurrency possession charge on the earth, with 17.8% of Australian adults holding some kind of cryptocurrency, in comparison with the worldwide common of 11.4% (Finder Cryptocurrency Adoption Index October 2021). With the recently released report from the Australia as a Expertise and Monetary Centre (ATFC) additional legitimising crypto as a sound foreign money, Fast Courier’s co-founders consider enabling cost for courier companies through cryptocurrency is one other approach they’re making the courier business extra customer-centric.
“Crypto is not simply an asset class, they’re useful currencies, decentralised and empowering for customers and companies alike. It is a viable various to the restrictive central financial institution led cost techniques” mentioned Murphy.
Fast Courier, which has averaged 100 per cent month-on-month progress since launch, initially began as a check undertaking for co-founders Maneno and Murphy, who additionally run a profitable digital advertising company, Metric Labs.
“Clearly the pandemic has had an infinite impression on e-commerce, which has resulted in elevated demand for couriers,” defined Maneno. “Our clients are saving as much as 30 per cent on their deliveries in just some seconds. As we’re reserving giant numbers of deliveries we are able to entry bulk reductions, which we then go on to our clients.”
Alongside cryptocurrencies, Fast Courier additionally accepts cost through Paypal, Stripe and a variety of bank cards.
NOTES FOR EDITORS
About Fast Courier
Based in 2020 in Sydney, Fast Courier is on a mission to extend accessibility, transparency and democratisation inside the logistics business. By investing in expertise that takes the friction out of discovering and reserving a most popular logistics supplier, Fast Courier seamlessly connects all Australians to all kinds of carriers to match each price range, plan and logistic desire.
Vincent Maneno – co-founder and CEO, Fast Courier
Vincent Maneno, the Co-Founder and CEO of Fast Courier is not any stranger to the entrepreneurial spirit. The founding father of 4 modern corporations which began with tea model Kettle City and continues properly past together with his consultancy and advisory companies. Vincent’s ardour for information analytics, digital advertising and internet applied sciences the place he continues to try to speed up progress, establish market alternatives and develop strategic route with each firm he is concerned with.
Stephen Murphy – co-founder and CTO, Fast Courier
Stephen is the Co-Founder and Chief Expertise Officer with over 15 years of expertise within the fields of rising expertise together with Pc Forensics, Cybercrime, Digital Media and Blockchain purposes. With a eager eye for digital rights he additionally participates in organisations such because the Digital Frontiers Basis (EFF) and takes an energetic curiosity in the way forward for the web’s infrastructure.
Cryptocurrency adoption in Australia
- Australia has the threerd highest charges of cryptocurrency possession of the 22 international locations surveyed by Finder, with 17.8% of the inhabitants proudly owning crypto
- The worldwide common for cryptocurrency possession is 11.4%
- Of the Australians that personal crypto:
– 65.2% personal Bitcoin
– 42.1% personal Ethereum
– 26.4% personal Cardano
– 23% personal Dogecoin
– 14.6% personal Binance Coin
- There’s a vast crypto possession hole by gender, with 21.8% of males proudly owning crypto in contrast with 14.1% of females.
- Launched in September 2020
- Co-founded by Vincent Maneno and Stephen Murphy, who additionally run Metric Labs digital advertising company
- Vincent and Stephen began Fast Courier as they may see a approach to make use of expertise to make reserving couriers simpler and cheaper for customers
- Shoppers save as much as 30% on courier companies through the use of Fast Courier
- Now accepting cryptocurrency as cost for courier companies – the one courier comparison web site to just accept crypto
- 17.8% of Australians maintain some form of cryptocurrency
- Fast Courier has averaged 100% month on month progress since launch
- Serviced greater than 43,000 customers within the final six months
- Cryptocurrencies accepted – Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin and USD Coin
- Courier companies on the location – Aramex, Auspost, TNT, Couriers Please, Fedex, StarTrack, DHL, Toll and Allied Categorical
Crystal Clear Communications
P: 0401 694 301
E: [email protected]
SOURCE Fast Courier