Why use a crypto interest-earning account?
- Today “saving your money” by leaving in a bank is an illusion. Inflation has had a nasty upward trend for at least the last 25 years. In November 2021, the US Dollar’s inflation rate was the highest since 1982! So by leaving your money in the bank, it is in effect devaluing; a losing proposition.
- On the contrary, by shifting some of your assets to a crypto interest-earning platform, you will accelerate your return to upwards of 12% on stable coins (pegged to the US Dollar)! And the other coins you are hodling can be moved there to earn rewards on them as well.
Don’t just let your just assets sit there!
Take a look at crypto interest-earning accounts that can potentially give you a serious return!
- Pays up to 10.3% APY on USDC! Other cryptos also available for deposit and interest-earn.
- Signing up with this link will give you an additional bonus on your deposits and transactions.
- Earn rewards from your referrals’ deposits and transactions!
- No withdrawal fees.
- $100 million insurance from Lloyd’s (BitGo).
- 12% and higher APY on USDC!
- High-interest yield on USD as well. ACH payments directly in the app.
- 4.7 out of 5 stars on TrustPilot!
- $4000 trial bonus at 4% APY.
- Let’s you earn rewards on several crypto tokens.
- Get up to 8% APY on USDC.
- Trusted United States-based crypto exchange.
- When choosing to put your money in a bank or on a crypto-earning platform, you should do your own research to assess the risks and benefits before proceeding.
- It’s a good idea to check if the platform is insured or what security measures they take to protect your assets.
- Check https://CryptoNews100.com regularly for news and updates on these companies.
Want to legally avoid paying taxes on your crypto gains this year??
Take a look at Crypto Retirement Accounts.
Or return to the News.